Join our membership plan
Discover the benefits of our membership plan which includes all your essential dental care, along with discounts on certain treatments and worldwide emergency cover.Find out more
Cover your treatment with 0% finance
It only takes two minutes to apply and you’ll get an answer straight away. Applying for a loan has never been easier.Find out more
A general check-up with your Hurlfield Dental Practice dentist will usually include the following:
- Professional examination of your mouth, teeth and gums
- Enquiries about you, your general health and any specific dental problems you may have experienced recently
- Enquiries about your lifestyle and advice on diet, alcohol and smoking
- Advice on good cleaning practices and ways to keep your mouth, teeth and gums healthy
- Diagnosis of any problems and a treatment plan to address them
- A clear explanation of any treatment you may require, the costs involved and any risk it may incur
- A mouth cancer screening, to check for early signs of pre-cancerous changes in the mouth and throat
- Advice on your next course of action and booking of a return appointment
Nervous or lapsed patient?
If you’ve had a bad experience getting dental treatment in the past, we understand why you might be avoiding coming to see us. But at Hurlfield Dental Practice, there really is nothing to fear. We continually invest in technology that makes treatment faster and more comfortable than ever – plus, we offer access to a range of methods to help with dental anxiety, including IV sedation. Come and speak to us before booking your next appointment and let us show you just how gentle dentistry can be. No matter how long it’s been since you last visited a dentist, we promise to get you back on the path to great oral health.